Free Estimate for you exterior painting
Step 1: Pressure Wash
- To ensure the best coverage, remove dirt and dust buildup from around the house with a pressure washer.
Step 2 – Repair Damaged Surfaces
- Walk around the entire perimeter of the house repairing all damaged surfaces such as: wood, masonry, metal, siding or stucco. Apply epoxy filler to cracks.
Step 3: Remove Old Paint
- Once the exterior is dry, walk around the house removing any loose or peeling paint.
Step 4: Caulking Setting
- Fill cracks in trim around doors and windows with exterior caulking.
Step 6: Mask Doors, Windows, and Lights
- Cover doors, windows, light fixtures, and security cameras with plastic sheeting and painter’s tape.
Step 7 – Paint the Exterior
- Depending on the intensity of the hue, apply one or two coats of exterior matte or eggshell paint to the entire house.
Step 8: Finishing Touches
- The final step is to paint the doors, fascia, trim, windows, gutters and other decorative details.